About Seymour Paving
Seymour Paving was founded over 40 years ago in 1973 and was a pioneer in the concept of laying bricks as an aesthetically pleasing and structurally sound means of surfacing to driveways, pool surrounds, pathways and the like.
From those early days to present Seymour Paving has continuously been involved in the development of paving systems and materials that are now commonly applied in all segments of the market.
Paving has thus become popular, not only in residential applications but can be seen more and more in commercial and industrial developments where cost effectiveness and low maintenance together with up market appeal are key important. Typical applications are car parks, roadways, sidewalks, shopping malls, loading areas, goods yards and airport aprons and so on.
We pride ourselves in the finished product and our history is your guarantee to good workmanship and our client’s peace of mind.
During the growth and maturity of the paving industry many players have come and gone often leaving questionable workmanship and debt. The management and staff of Seymour Paving have continuously applied a good work ethic together with honesty and integrity at all times. The dedication we apply to our business is equally extended to our clients, staff and suppliers and is what has kept us at the forefront of delivering good quality workmanship and performance.
We are preferred paving installers in the Western Cape and are recommended by all major brick manufactures, Engineers, Architects and Civil and Building contractors.
We take our business seriously and don’t believe in taking cost cutting shortcuts. Site and staff safety are of paramount importance.
We are committed to our industry and are proud to state our credentials as:
- Fully registered and compliant with the Building Industry Bargaining Council (BIBC).
- Registered with The Construction Industry Board (CIDB) with a rating of 5CE.
- Member of the Master Builders Association (MBA) for over 30 years.
- Founder members of The Brick Paving Institute for the Western Cape (BPI) for over 30 years. (Est.1983)
- Compliant with Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment (BBBEE) with a Level 2 rating.
- Registered with FEM and compliant with the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
The true testimonial of our achievements is confirmed in the many Awards for Excellence we have received over the years for both quality of workmanship and for Health and Safety.